Friday, February 03, 2006

IPOD Friday

Yup, another Friday, and I'm at school until at least 8:00 pm or so. However, this Friday, unlike last Friday, I've decided I'm not going to do much school work. I do have a few small tasks that I would like to finish before I go home. However, I think I'm going to spend most of the afternoon watching the JV and Varsity Basketball games. I've already watched 1/2 of the girls JV game, and will spend most of the last half, here in my room.

Problem is though, I would much rather be on the road going home, or at home already. These long Fridays are the pits.

Today should be the last Friday I need to spend here, because, tonight we have our drawing for our class fundraiser. Tonight we find out who the lucky winner of the IPOD is. (Hopefully me, because I really want it.) After that, I guess we actually have to get an IPOD. So far, there hasn't been any business that will even let us purchase one somewhat cheap. So it looks like we may have to do a cheap IPOD Nano or something like that.

No comments: