Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Santana's Name Sake

So, Johan Santana pitched today in the game versus Toronto. He didn't do so well.

On the other hand, our Santana did much better today.

  • Yesterday he jumped the baby gate and really piddled in the kitchen. Today, no jumping, and some piddle.
  • Yesterday, he really piddled everywhere. Today, Not as much piddle.
  • Yesterday (in the middle of the night), he piddled when we had to get up and then did nothing outside. Last Night, No piddle (we carried him outside) and he did his business.
  • Yesterday, walked on the leash with me ok. Today, didn't even have trouble on the leash.
  • Yesterday, did not even get the concept of ringing the bell to go outside. Today, starting to get the concept. (Of course, I didn't buy the bell until this afternoon.)
So, today is going well in the household. However, I got really mad reading an article on the internet today. Lets just call it the Scopes Monkey Trial Part 2.

1 comment:

JYates said...

Have been really busy and tired. As you can tell, I haven't even added any new posts to my blog until today