O.k., so today I finally got to see Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Boy was it cool. Very tough to watch at times, but very cool to see Ani get lured into the dark side by Darth Sideous.
So, as a follow-up to my last post, I give you my proposed movie viewing list. Please note, that some movies will be viewed at home, while other newer releases must be viewed in the theatre.
The Fantastic Four - What can I say, I love movies based on comic books. Not to mention that as a kid I owned a few Fantastic Four comic books.
Batman Begins - Hellooo..... Comic Book movie again. Plus this one looks real cool. Might have to wait until DVD though.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith - Looks like a fun movie. But what do you want to bet, the two Smith's get together to kick other people's butt rather than their own.
Bewitched - This one I can wait for until it comes out on DVD. But this one might be one of those Will Ferrell movies I might actually like.
Kicking and Screaming - O.K., so I lied. Another Will Ferrell movie I might actually like. Plus it's got Ditka in it.
House of Flying Daggers - What can I say, Subtitles, Martial Arts, and women kicking butt. Will have to watch this one on DVD very soon.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Not much to say but, Mr. Depp and Mr. Burton team up again. Should be a good weird one.
War of the Worlds - Don't know if I want to go to the movie theatre to see this one. The trailers look good, but don't the invading aliens lose at the end.
Madagascar - Penguins are funny when they are kicking butt or when a yetti uses them as a baseball.
The Dukes of Hazard - Don't know what to think of this one. I mean Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke, I don't think so. (Although my wife saw a preview on tv today and said she might not actually suck that much in this role.) Also Johnny Knoxville and Sean William Scott as the Duke boys, this movie has gotta suck. But, I still want to watch it.
The Longest Yard - Reviews say skip it, I say can't wait to see it on DVD.
Electra - O.k., so its out on DVD, I haven't seen it yet, but will watch it this summer. (It's another movie based on a comic!)
Sideways - I want to see what all the hype was about. Plus it's got Lowell in it.
Closer - Looks interesting. And yes, we both know that it is not a love story.
Phantom of the Opera - Seen the musical before, but it doesn't look that bad.
In the fall, Movies I want to see are
The new Zorro movie with Antonio B. and Catherine Z.-J.
Serenity - Based on the short lived Joss Whedon series Firefly. Probably the best sci-fi show in recent years. Way ahead of its time. Hopefully people will watch to keep the series/movies going.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Umm... It's Harry Potter. But how are they gonna condense that huge book into a reasonably sized movie.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I read the book several times as a kid and loved it, will I love the movie, only watching it will tell.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a good idea. I think I'll give it a go.
Post a Comment